Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use Design Changer
Funktioniert nicht mehr Richtig, meistens wechselt er nicht zurück oder wechselt überhaupt...

Does not work properly anymore, most of the time he does not switch back or change at all ...
I have this bug from the bigining that i start use the bot.When someone sunk me for example he change to repair design and after never change back to bot design.Please fix it
(05-03-2019, 01:52 PM)Amnesia77 Wrote: I have this bug from the bigining that i start use the bot.When someone sunk me for example he change to repair design and after never change back to bot design.Please fix it

Hi users!
We are currently working with design changer. We added more design change types, so we will fix this issue too. 

Regards
(06-03-2019, 08:18 AM)JoNMii Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 01:52 PM)Amnesia77 Wrote: I have this bug from the bigining that i start use the bot.When someone sunk me for example he change to repair design and after never change back to bot design.Please fix it

Hi users!
We are currently working with design changer. We added more design change types, so we will fix this issue too. 

Regards

Thanks for the information JoNMii Smile
we have new options in change design mode, and its very good, but not working correct, i was on lion map, after all npc it went to border, want to change design for repairing, but it not. So its just going to npc, after back to border.
(06-03-2019, 07:17 PM)Ilcsike Wrote: we have new options in change design mode, and its very good, but not working correct, i was on lion map, after all npc it went to border, want to change design for repairing, but it not. So its just going to npc, after back to border.

(06-03-2019, 07:23 PM)Ilcsike Wrote: Hi!
 I want to ask new option if possible. The winter light and the snowman option, and the finish bms with upgraded explosive. I reaqlly likes the new options what u put already, i hope design changer will works good soon. Thx ur job insider!

Thank you for the feedback! We are fixing this issue Big Grin

Regards
Dear Insider - Developers i use the Picasso(Nerus) design and when i start the new update he write all the time on the moving Changing Design to Picasso [Bot Design] and dont shoot all npcs.I put Picasso as a Bot Design in Design Changer and when i get sunk he change to repair design and after write that change back to bot design but never change.You should know that there is 2 Design with name Picasso and maybe there is some problem with this.There is a Picasso(Nerus) that i use and one other design with the same name Picasso.Because on your list is one.Can you please fix it??
(07-03-2019, 01:52 AM)Amnesia77 Wrote: Dear Insider - Developers i use the Picasso(Nerus) design and when i start the new update he write all the time on the moving Changing Design to Picasso [Bot Design] and dont shoot all npcs.I put Picasso as a Bot Design in Design Changer  and when i get sunk he change to repair design and after write that change back to bot design but never change.You should know that there is 2 Design with name Picasso and maybe there is some problem with this.There is a Picasso(Nerus) that i use and one other design with the same name Picasso.Because on your list is one.Can you please fix it?