Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icona Seabot
Salve ho un problema... ho scaricato il seabot l'ultima versione.. ma l'icona la vedo tutta bianca... e se riduco nel senso libero il desktop e lo vado a prendere dalla icona piccola...vicino l'orologio non me lo apre più....devo riaprirlo nuovamente dall'icona bianca.
Ciao,

con la nuova versione dovrebbe essere risolto.

Saluti
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Security Certificates error
[FIX] Could not find valid Root Certificate for Fiddler
[HOT] Invalid account

-> DISCORD CHANNEL <- 
If you want to receive live notifications on SeaBot updates or live support, please join to our Discord channel
https://discord.gg/4X6J7F6
Adesso ho un problema... cerco di logare ma nulla... ho anche resettato con il tasto SSL mi esce la scritta:
THERE WAS AN ERROR WHILE GETTING COMPILETIME!! RETRYINGIN A FEW SECONDS
(16-07-2020, 05:56 PM)Cubano1976 Wrote: Adesso ho un problema... cerco di logare ma nulla... ho anche resettato con il tasto SSL mi esce la scritta:
THERE WAS AN ERROR WHILE GETTING COMPILETIME!! RETRYINGIN A FEW SECONDS

i have the same probleme and i don't know what to do to the seabot run again
Ciao,

con la nuova versione dovrebbe essere risolto il problema.
Fammi sapere.
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).

BUGFIX
[HOT] Invalid account

-> DISCORD CHANNEL <- 
If you want to receive live notifications on SeaBot updates or live support, please join to our Discord channel
This is also a problem for me: THERE WAS AN ERROR WHILE GETTING COMPILETIME!! RETRYINGIN A FEW SECONDS.. What should I do?
(17-07-2020, 05:33 PM)Robinzon tengerész Wrote: This is also a problem for me: THERE WAS AN ERROR WHILE GETTING COMPILETIME!! RETRYINGIN A FEW SECONDS.. What should I do?

If you have Windows 7, please upgrade to Windows 10.
Terms & Conditions

BUGFIX
[HOT] Invalid account

-> DISCORD CHANNEL <- 
i have the same problemeSad
(17-07-2020, 07:32 PM)iNSiDER Wrote:
(17-07-2020, 05:33 PM)Robinzon tengerész Wrote: This is also a problem for me: THERE WAS AN ERROR WHILE GETTING COMPILETIME!! RETRYINGIN A FEW SECONDS.. What should I do?

If you have Windows 7, please upgrade to Windows 10.

Most of us are with Windows 7? Do you want to tell us that the BOT will no longer work with this Windows? And will we have to change our computers by chance because of one BOT? 
Let's get serious and get the job done so that we can all play with BOTA normally and not tell us what to do with the computers. You are obliged to do it and go with every Windows and computer !!!
(18-07-2020, 12:47 AM)kokogti Wrote: Most of us are with Windows 7? Do you want to tell us that the BOT will no longer work with this Windows? And will we have to change our computers by chance because of one BOT? 
Let's get serious and get the job done so that we can all play with BOTA normally and not tell us what to do with the computers. You are obliged to do it and go with every Windows and computer !!!

Please read the forum and inform yourself before posting fake informations.
First of all you don't have to change your PC or reinstall your OS! Upgrade to Windows 10 can be done easily like installing a regular program and you can keep all your documents and your installed softwares.

Here there is a thread explaining everything:
https://www.insidercode.it/showthread.php?tid=30234

If i'm telling you do to that there is a reason, it is a limit of Windows 7, other bots have stopped their support to Windows 7 as well!
By the way i'm making several tests and i'll try to find a workaround to run SeaBot on Windows 7 but i cannot assure anything and, anyway, i'm sure it will be a temporary solution that won't work forever, so i always advice to upgrade to Windows 10.

Hope it is clear now.

Regards,
iNSiDER
Terms & Conditions

BUGFIX
[HOT] Invalid account

-> DISCORD CHANNEL <-