Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem to enter Seabot
Exclamation 
When will I enter Seabot asks the .NET Framework v4.0.30319, where can I download or what I do? Thanks
This is the link for .NET Framework 4

http://download.microsoft.com/download/9...86_x64.exe
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Security Certificates error
[FIX] Could not find valid Root Certificate for Fiddler
[HOT] Invalid account

-> DISCORD CHANNEL <- 
If you want to receive live notifications on SeaBot updates or live support, please join to our Discord channel
https://discord.gg/4X6J7F6
no es el framework porque ya lo instale pero igual sigue sin funcionar me pueden dar una solucion porfavor se los agradeceria mucho...

hello. and install the framework but the bot still does not work. me is very helpful program and would like to continue using it. they are appreciate if you give me a solution. I hope your answer thanks ...
Hi ,

After installing the framework, reboot your pc and a clean with ccleaner.

After doing all these things, start seabot as administrator .

Best Regards .

Medoschi
hello. I did the steps you provided me. I downloaded the framework I've cleaned my pc, run the program from the administrator but still can not access the program. would not be better to simply create the version 2.0.19? because it seems to have no solution .. I hope your answer thanks ...
Hi ,

Have you used ccleaner ?
if I have the version v4.09.4471 (64-bit) but still the same
(05-01-2014, 12:35 PM)mathiaspopo123 Wrote: if I have the version v4.09.4471 (64-bit) but still the same

Hello,

Can you upload an screenshoot of your problem?

Thank You Smile
¿Que necesito para poder entrar al BOT?
Cuando quiero abrirlo me dice que no se ha podido inicializar correctamente la aplicación u.u Ayúdenme por favor
Hi ,

@Omaar only English / Italian in this forum .