Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem with seabot
Hello everyone!Well, when i open seabot, it is needed to put my (insidercode) name and pass....when i press the login button, it says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"....Pffff, what can i do???i tried this with 3 accounts and....it tells me that, again and again!!what can i do please??HuhHuhSadSadSad
(06-01-2014, 12:44 PM)Laras Wrote: Hello everyone!Well, when i open seabot, it is needed to put my (insidercode) name and pass....when i press the login button, it says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"....Pffff, what can i do???i tried this with 3 accounts and....it tells me that, again and again!!what can i do please??HuhHuhSadSadSad

Hello,

Check if you have installed .NET FRAMEWORK 4 FULL.
Check if your antivirus or FireWall is blocking the internet connection to the bot.
Check that you have internet connectionHuh

It can be caused by server slowness, but for me is working correctly at the moment.

Regards
All theese options have already been checked!!!and.....the same things......"Object reference not set to an instance of an object".......HELP!!!!! SadSadSadSadSadSadSad
I had the same problem!

Delet your antivirus for a moment turn off for firewall , than restart your PC.
After this it hads worked for me.

When its works , you can install your antivirus again and turn on the firewall.

Lg
OK, but after that, if it continue to have this problem, I wiil text you...thanks :-) :-)

Yes!!it's work!!!!thank you hacker!!! :-) :-) :-) (Insider, you can close the thread)
Glad you solved your problem.

Closed
Forum MOD.
Respect the section for every thread and if there's need please be patient the staff will help you as soon as possible

READ FORUM RULES TO MAKE US SAVE TIME AND TO KEEP THIS A GOOD FORUM.

NET FRAMEWORK DOWNLOAD
http://microsoft-net-framework.softonic.it/