Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
seabot v.2.0.20 forum login !!
Exclamation 
Hello,seabot forum although not to click Login in the preamble does not work seabot be found that can help or suggestions do you have? Huh

Google translation
You have to use your first account: juca01
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Security Certificates error
[FIX] Could not find valid Root Certificate for Fiddler
[HOT] Invalid account

-> DISCORD CHANNEL <- 
If you want to receive live notifications on SeaBot updates or live support, please join to our Discord channel
https://discord.gg/4X6J7F6
Insider, what is my first account? I'm with this problem here too. Tanks
(08-01-2014, 03:11 PM)forsaken79 Wrote: Insider, what is my first account? I'm with this problem here too. Tanks

This is your first account: forsaken80

Regards
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Security Certificates error
[FIX] Could not find valid Root Certificate for Fiddler
[HOT] Invalid account

-> DISCORD CHANNEL <- 
If you want to receive live notifications on SeaBot updates or live support, please join to our Discord channel
https://discord.gg/4X6J7F6
no me anda el seabot, me dice esto cuando hago clic en login. the bot is not updated with new codes yet, please wait for the new release, hay solucion ?
Hi dear Friends.
I am grateful that you can solve the Seabot. It is asking that the codes have been updated and does not put it into practice.
Best regards;
Hi dear Friends.
I am grateful that you can solve the Seabot. It is asking that the codes have been updated and does not put it into practice.
(09-01-2014, 05:20 PM)badcorsar Wrote: Hi dear Friends.

Hello,

The new version are release recently, check it!