Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sink error and ship overview error
Hello,

since a few days after you sunk the screen froze, you are back on map over bot but the repair window is and remains open. Only a restart of the BOTS will fix the error. Until you are sunk again.

Also you cannot open the ship overview, the window is not opened completely and cannot be closed.

A restart is necessary here as well.
can you please get an answer? SeaBOT runs worse and worse, often the ship is not indicated.

Last week it was running 1A and now almost nothing works.
Is there an UPDATE?
UPDATE: If I change the ship it is gone from the map. and must be pressed F5.
The same problem has been with me for weeks, I indicated but I didn't get an answer to it
I didn't get an answer either, problem was fixed yesterday. strange there was no update, but something must have changed.

But the support is very bad.
sorry
the ship overview is no longer loaded. MUST be pressed F5.
since today
can you please get an answer? SeaBOT runs worse and worse, often the ship is not indicated.
since a few days after you sunk the screen froze, you are back on map over bot but the repair window is and remains open. Only a restart of the BOTS will fix the error. Until you are sunk again.

Is there an UPDATE?
(23-10-2020, 07:36 PM)piep Wrote: can you please get an answer? SeaBOT runs worse and worse, often the ship is not indicated.

Is there an UPDATE?

The same problem has been with me for weeks, I indicated but I didn't get an answer to it
Guys you have to do something, bur mistake at the moment. You cannot change the ship from the favorites, the ship will become invisible.

Ship equipment is not selectable, the image freezes without F5 or new login.

what is wrong? There is also no answer here. If the ship is sunk, nothing works anymore, the ship is on the map but the picture is frozen.

I pay and then nothing works anymore.

Please fix it
the bot is defective again!!
Great I'm switching to Nerus now. Every time the same error, after sinking you get stuck in the window of the repair. must be restarted.

Ship overview hangs must be pressed F5. Sometimes it runs a few days then again and again the same errors.