Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seabot 3.0.21 problem
I do not know of Junior, but mine is a acer 2013 if 2013 is old then ta ugly thing ... i3 Processor considered good, and wifi considered good, and if it was old, would not have worked earlier versions, such as 3.0.20, then I see that the problem is with you even if not being giving the job done, but beauty will look for another bot that works, because this one I've seen that's facade to work one month and never ...
(22-06-2015, 08:16 PM)Dyonatan Wrote: I do not know of Junior, but mine is a acer 2013 if 2013 is old then ta ugly thing ... i3 Processor considered good, and wifi considered good, and if it was old, would not have worked earlier versions, such as 3.0.20, then I see that the problem is with you even if not being giving the job done, but beauty will look for another bot that works, because this one I've seen that's facade to work one month and never ...

I can have an i7 with 24 RAM gb fully of shit, and it will go slow even CPU is good and RAM is enough...

Im not saying that your PC is old, i only say that this happens on old pc's and on slow connections ...

Check the new version...

Regards
now that is over my license will accomplish much I download the new version right ...