Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
carpenter lv5
is it possible to add carpenter lv5 for bm and raid?
and that the ship dont stay on the leviathan oder behe while shooting?
because that happens sometimes, and then i get shooted down

And could you maybe make it possible that the bot dont drive into island while collecting?
because my bot is getting everytime from the island, when hes trying to collect there glitzis
Also Another problem is that if he get sunk while collecting, he dont loggin by itsself again on the map.
You still have this problem? Never happend to me...
The level 5 carpenter is already in the bot.
Forum MOD.
Respect the section for every thread and if there's need please be patient the staff will help you as soon as possible

READ FORUM RULES TO MAKE US SAVE TIME AND TO KEEP THIS A GOOD FORUM.

NET FRAMEWORK DOWNLOAD
http://microsoft-net-framework.softonic.it/
Salve io ho problemi con il seabot,logo la nave ma quando attivo il bot per fare lucine o in raid la neve fa gli stessi movimenti e non fa nessuna risorsa come si puo risolvere questo problema saluti
(24-10-2015, 11:30 PM)Frank75 Wrote: Salve io ho problemi con il seabot,logo la nave ma quando attivo il bot per fare lucine o in raid la neve fa gli stessi movimenti e non fa nessuna risorsa come si puo risolvere questo problema saluti

E' possibile che tu abbia la velocità troppo elevata, se è al di sopra di 936 devi diminuirla un po', magari togliendo la quarta vela.

Saluti
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Security Certificates error
[FIX] Could not find valid Root Certificate for Fiddler
[HOT] Invalid account

-> DISCORD CHANNEL <- 
If you want to receive live notifications on SeaBot updates or live support, please join to our Discord channel
https://discord.gg/4X6J7F6