Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SFBot v.2.03 Feedback
to be honest.. I dont like the layout at all.. Old one was much nicer. And also it reconnect very often, like once every min. And its not my internet connection, because I also run Seacrusher and that runs fine.
il bot 1.42 ha ancora dei problemi.
continua ad andare a scatti e purtroppo non è un problema visivo, è fastidiosissimo.
inoltre non permette di entrare alle navi:
fa il solito controllo fino ad assegnare il design e poi non parte.
potete risolvere per favore?
grazie

( a dire il vero preferisco il beta che è formidabile e magari potete farci giokare con quello ma al momento il 142 è importante, totalmente funzionante)
I will not bother with posting all the repeated login reconnecting etc crap this is still not working.

I also tried to download from the link the previous version to try to get things to work which really pissed me off as it says trial version expired. considering how much cash I laid out before this is really making me wonder if I might should have gone elsewhere.

Can you fix this now?
hello how are you ? thank you for the bot and the new forum but it is not operational. I can not shoot in special card and I can not set the shoot on enemy players. can you look ?
Thank

Hello

1.42 he's not opérationnal for map spécial. ;-(

thank
(28-09-2012, 08:41 AM)sbdavis62 Wrote: I will not bother with posting all the repeated login reconnecting etc crap this is still not working.

I also tried to download from the link the previous version to try to get things to work which really pissed me off as it says trial version expired. considering how much cash I laid out before this is really making me wonder if I might should have gone elsewhere.

Can you fix this now?

This account is not Premium
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Security Certificates error
[FIX] Could not find valid Root Certificate for Fiddler
[HOT] Invalid account

-> DISCORD CHANNEL <- 
If you want to receive live notifications on SeaBot updates or live support, please join to our Discord channel
https://discord.gg/4X6J7F6
(28-09-2012, 11:50 AM)Clark343 Wrote: hello how are you ? thank you for the bot and the new forum but it is not operational. I can not shoot in special card and I can not set the shoot on enemy players. can you look ?
Thank

Hello

1.42 he's not opérationnal for map spécial. ;-(

thank

Beta version doesn't works in bonus map yet, i'm working for it

Bye
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Security Certificates error
[FIX] Could not find valid Root Certificate for Fiddler
[HOT] Invalid account

-> DISCORD CHANNEL <- 
If you want to receive live notifications on SeaBot updates or live support, please join to our Discord channel
https://discord.gg/4X6J7F6
Ok. Thank Wink
Login Failed, ma io metto nick e pass corretti...
Bonjour , quand je veut me connecter cela mais '' your already have an account .
you have to use that .
Que faut t'il faire , merci

''you. alreadyy have an accoun.t . y.ou have t.o use t.hat
excuser moi pour le 2 postes .
il beta 2.03 in raid e a fare lucine è ottimo.. certo mancano delle implementazioni ma devo dire che non mi da problemi di crash ecc.. quindi per il momento direi che è ottimo