Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Login doesn't work
(22-01-2016, 02:46 AM)iNSiDER Wrote:
(21-01-2016, 11:29 PM)momodu93130 Wrote: it gives me the same thing and I still have the cares with proxifier

Did you deactivate your antivirus? Anyway i reset your license, try to login now

[img][Image: 273747proxifier.png][/img]

I can enter my seabot toujour the problem with "proxifier" and it remains a maritime block map has 42%
You must extract the folder from the .zip file! Youd didn't do that
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Security Certificates error
[FIX] Could not find valid Root Certificate for Fiddler
[HOT] Invalid account

-> DISCORD CHANNEL <- 
If you want to receive live notifications on SeaBot updates or live support, please join to our Discord channel
https://discord.gg/4X6J7F6
The bot is not working right in the bonus map!
(22-01-2016, 01:29 PM)iNSiDER Wrote: You must extract the folder from the .zip file! Youd didn't do that

how to do
WTF?!

- Open SeaBot.zip file
- Click the "Extract To" button, and select a location on your PC where you'd like to store the unzipped files.
- Click "OK" to confirm the operation and view the status of the extraction process on screen. When the process is complete, the box disappears.

So easy...
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Security Certificates error
[FIX] Could not find valid Root Certificate for Fiddler
[HOT] Invalid account

-> DISCORD CHANNEL <- 
If you want to receive live notifications on SeaBot updates or live support, please join to our Discord channel
https://discord.gg/4X6J7F6
(23-01-2016, 01:23 AM)iNSiDER Wrote: WTF?!

- Open SeaBot.zip file
- Click the "Extract To" button, and select a location on your PC where you'd like to store the unzipped files.
- Click "OK" to confirm the operation and view the status of the extraction process on screen. When the process is complete, the box disappears.

So easy...

it tells me that I proxifier "portable"

how to put in 64 bit?
Same problem as mine.And i solved. Antivirus program was problem, in my case Bitdefender....I switched on AVG and now its ok,seabot work for me just fine